The updated route of the Cammino Fogazzaro Roi is online, with some variations, in particular in Longare and Arsiero.
- In Longare there is now the Costozza crossing, also known as the "Pearl of the Berici Hills" for its architectural and landscape beauties. (stage 1).
- Some small variations around Debba (stage 1).
- Elimination of the passage along the Timonchio embankment beyond Villaverla (stage 2).
- Slightly modified route for the entrance to Santorso (stage 3).
- In Arsiero, a new route that passes through Ponte della Pria, remaining on the right orographic embankment of the Astico stream (stage 4).
The CFR in Longare with the new route that crosses Costozza
The CFR in Arsiero with the new route that passes through Ponte della Pria.